Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dodsferd Interview


1.Can you update us with what is going on with Dodsferd these days?
Dodsferd appeared in Sathanas in Gloriam Festival for one show this year approximately two weeks before and now I am working on new material!
Soon a Dodsferd 7” ep and a split cd will be released by Moribund records!

2.What were your goals with this project in the beginning?
Two ease the demons in my head!

3. Where did you come up with the name Dodsferd?
It found me! It was not my choice!

4.I know you have some other musical projects, who are they and how do they differ from Dodsferd?
Nadiwrath, Grab, F.W (Ex – Kampf), Mortovatis, Nunonbong…They are different in their way!

5.What was it that got you into black metal, and are you happy with the way the scene is now, or do you prefer the older days when the scene was more underground?
It was not for everyone! It was not for the masses and the group of people I hated! Happy? …and it should have stayed underground!

6.You have some interesting song titles, what inspires you when you write the lyrics?
The fucking human cunts and their pathetic existence!

7.What direction do you see the music heading into during the future?
More hateful and violent! More painful and sick!!! Not for the masses! That’s about my music! I don’t care about the others!

8.How would you describe the musical progress over the years?
It’s not about progress, it’s about hate!

9.What are some of your main influences as a musician?
Bathory, Burzum, Judas Iscariot, Iron Monkey, Sons of Otis, Bongzilla…

10.What are you listening to nowadays?
Sludge, doom, drown and a lot of black metal!

11.Do you have an interest in any Satanic or Occult philosophies, or are you just a misanthrope that hates life and humans in general?
I am Wrath from Dodsferd! Imagine whatever you want!

12.What are some good films or literature that you would recommend?
No recommendations!

13. Out of all the albums that you have recorded so far, which one are you the most satisfied with?
Nothing satisfies me at all!

14. How has the response to your music been so far in the underground metal community?
It’s out of my concern! You love it or hate it! I prefer to be hated!

15. Any final words to my readers?
“Another two of Your Scars and the world is dead!
Wrath from Dodsferd!

Bandcamp
Facebook
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment