Tuesday, July 20, 2010

AntropophobiA Interview


1. Can you tell us a little bit about the project for those that are not familiar with the music?
1. I sincerely express my feelings, emotions and ideas via my work, and i try to incline it as deep as possible!
My project is an expression of what had and has been happening as within dark aspects, as in tragedy and sorrow, or else in expression of the sad side of fallen angel, his genius, his pain...it is indeed possible to feel in life! I try to express the very depths of sorrow and pain, showing the beauty, eternity or anger and protest against something stupid, narrowish, imperfect at the same time...Every composition differs from one another in its mood...

2. How would you describe your musical sound?
2. I can insert myself into music momentarily, into its very sense...I fell it, its rhythm, i feel it all... Any idea that sounded in mind, can be played and recorded at once (whether it is guitar or keys, or drums etc) I can easily play a melody that i hear in a few moments....What else can i say at this point...

3. What is the meaning behind the band's name?
3. Antropophobia is a fear of people. I often experienced this, and at some point it can be explained as so called "white crow" effect. That is alien, the one who got to not native planet, who feels strong discomfort, feels himself in danger....and the pain within is flowing...


4. How would you describe the lyrical content of the music?
4. There are different topics in every song... and at the same time the music holds the whole concept. For example, about wrong timings, people's misunderstanding..about something unique, chosen one! Again, about the sad side of fallen angel. It is as though being chained and all your genius and beauty dims in a tragic end. As though it is war between God and Lucifer, Cosmos and Chaos, or else against something imperfect and narrow-minded. Against sheep's herd, which misinterprets the "true light". Or else simply about inner beauty, about chaotic energies merging with the beauty of Night...

5. You refer your music as being Luciferian Metal, what made you decide to give your music this label?
5. Because in texts, music energy i try to show literally Luciferian sense from different points!!!
because Lucifer as a word is the most appropriate (lucem ferre - eng. light-bearer). It can be interpreted as a torch lit in the darkness...The path to something new, unique...an attempt to do something that no one has done before!

6. How has your music been received so far from black and dark metal fans worldwide?
6. I have just started to get out up to the light lately. It is not as easy due to the crisis of my opportunities. Still It is visible even now that many like what i do...especially those, who enjoy deeper look at the creativity!

7. According to your myspace page you are currently unsigned, are you looking for a label, if you so what kind of label to you think would be the right fit for your music?
7. Actually I would prefer a label that will seriously take me over and understand my work not simply from the surface, but as deeply as it will be possible! I am not familiar with labels much...there are many great labels. To cut it short, i&apos prefer now any label that will take me seriously!!!

8. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
8. I try sometimes to experiment, but always keep the style. From depressive atmospheric slow black i can softly move to dark metal and vise versa. I also can do something hard and aggressive too. All depends on my feelings, emotions, ideas in life etc...But i never want to set the limit.

9. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and what are you listening to nowadays?
9. It isn't easy to say what exactly influenced...all comes from within... Depressive/Atmosphric Black/Dark metal/Doom/Gothic/hard Rock/ - partly, maybe also these bands fear of eternity,Rotting Christ,Immortal,Shining,Godgory,Arcana,Sui Caedere, Lord belial,Iron Maiden and many others...
Currently I can listen to Rotting Christ,Dargaard,Crematory etc; various Dark Ambient, Black Dark...

10. What role does Luciferian, Satanism and Occultism play in the music or where do you draw your left hand philosophies from?
10. Luciferianism, Satanism, Occultism plays a great part. I am not trying to show something simple or narrow-minded. You have to look deeper. Inspiration first of all comes from the deep inside of individual... My consciousness is often not here! It happens sometimes that my inspiration comes from someplace far away, from space, from chaos...

11. What are some of your interests outside of music?
11. Luciferian, Magic, Ancient times...
also paintings, i also write music in other styles...

12. Any final words or thoughts?
12. Thank you for the interview. I now do indeed need a support and i shall be glad if my work will be of interest to many...Loki e…

Bandcamp
Facebook
Myspace
VKontakte
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment