Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Warfield Interview


1. Can you update us with what is going on with the band these days?

Before the start many thanks for the time and support to WARFIELD at the moment the band it's working in new music for the second album and booking dates on this 2011.


2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new release, and how does it differ from previous releases?

Speaking of the sound the word will be Obscure and anti-religious, and I think that there is no difference between what we did and what we do now, the music and lyrics are the same always anti-gods, anti-religion, anti-stupids, anti-fashion.


3. On the new release the first half is new songs and the other have is live tracks, what made you decide to combine the 2 together?

For my personal opinion, we record 3 tracks and we just want edit this 3 tracks but the label Chaos records it's asking us more stuff, and that tracks live are just bonus tracks, no are part of the Trivmvirat ep.


4. What are some of the lyrical topic and subjects that the new release explores?

The real topic of Warfield speaking of lyrics always be anti-christian, anti-god, anti-religious and witchcraft.


5.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?

Warfield is my life, my expression, and my style of life, I don't have secrets, and Warfield just is a perception of my life.


6. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?

I do not want sound presumptuous but all submissions are different and are very good; good and the presentations of the are direct and with great energy.

7. Do you have any touring plans for the upcoming fiuture?

We want to play in Europe but the reality is so far !!!!! In Europe its really hard making a tour for a Emerican band without name like Us, but I believe and hope someone will be interested in our music and they can do something for us.


8. The band members have played in both black and death metal bands, which style do you prefer playing?

BLACK METAL !!!! ALWAYS !!!!!


9. What is going on with the other bands these days?

Sorry bro but I don't know hahahaha Just I'm interested in Warfield, the other member plays in bands but me Hellfire, I have only Warfield.


10. Currently, you are signed to Chaos Records, how did you get in contact with this label, and how would you describe the support that they have given you so far?

To be honest the label is very new and support is total, Now with the departure of the disk we will see the response and we hope the support is as great as our expectations

11. On a worldwide level, how has your music been recieved by black/extreme metal fans worldwide?

So fucking great brother !!!! really the support is cool, many thanks to everyone of our fans thanks to do Warfield more real every day.


12. What direction do you see the music heading into on future releases?

Warfield ever will be worked in my real feelings and perceptions to see this life.


13. What are some bands or musical styles tat have influenced your music, and also what are you listening to nowadays?

I'm listening now bands like Deathspell Omega, Merrimack, Cobalt, Faulnis, Antaeus, Slayer etc, And my influence are the old school black metal.


14. What role does Occultism, Satanism, and Anti-Christianity play in your music, and how would you describe your views on these topics?

Maybe no have nothing to do one thing with the other one, but here in Warfield, Here in warfield is only one thing, you can't do one without the other, this is what study , what I'm interested in which i live, what I think and what I am.

15.Outside of music, what are some of your interests?

I'm a tattoos, painting, reading and photo.


16. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?

Many thanks for your support, interested at Warfield, if you and your readers want listen Warfield, please visit: www.myspace.com/warfield666 or www.facebook.com/warfieldofficial and if you someone need other kind of information can do to: warfield666@gmail.com, many thanks



PD. I want to know information about your zine and have contact with the writer, I hope your answer and again many thanks.

Hellfire - Guitar and vocal
www.myspace.com/warfield666
www.facebook.com/warfieldofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment